ACP Australian Custom Pipes commenced trading in August 2004 and since then has grow in reputation as well as in size. We are recognised in the market for cost competitive quality products and service. Yes we are the manufacturer and with ever-increasing modern machinery and rigid inspections procedures throughout our manufacturing processes ensures a high standard of accuracy with our pipes, fittings and fabrications.
We also pride ourselves on our quick turn around times both in customer service and manufacturing. If its quality product and service you are after give ACP the opportunity to impress.
Some of our achievements
- ISO9000 accreditation in March 2006.
- Moved into our new site at Chipping Norton in April 2006.
- Commissioned new PE extruder and downstream equipment in November 2007.
- Commissioned new coiling equipment so we have the capabilities to coil upto and including 140mm PE pipes in January 2009 .
- Achieved Watermark Certification for Series 1 PE water pipes to AS/NZS4130 in Janualy 2009 .
- Achieved Product certification for Series 2 PE gas pipes to AS/NZS4130 in Janualy 2009 .
- Achieved Sydney water approval for PE Pipes in March 2009.
- Our customer survey in 2011 “stated would you recommend ACP to an associate”. The response as per servey was 100% yes.